This listing is for 24sqm Rolls of SFTV 1L
SuperFOIL SFTV the ultimate all-round building membrane for roofs, walls and floors. Water & vapour proof SFTV is also a foil radiant barrier that will reduce solar gain in summer and improve insulation in winter. SFTVs reflective properties add to the overall U-value of the building fabric. To achieve the maximum energy performance in new build and retrofit projects, SFTV makes an ideal airtight layer suitable for the entire building envelope.
- SFTV is 100% Waterproof and resists the passage of moisture through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Installing SFTV to manufacturers guidelines aids the airtightness of a building.
- SFTV is a radiant barrier. It can be used to enhance thermal performance U-values in both new build and renovation projects.
- SFTV is a vapour proof barrier and restricts the passage of warm moist air from within the building from penetrating into the structure of the building.
- SFTV is suitable for roof and wall applications.
- SFTV helps to prevent mould and damp.
- SFTV reduces both convective and radiant heat loss.
|Resistance to water penetration||BS 4016 – Pass|
|Hydrostatic head||EN 20811 > 200cm|
|Water Vapour Performance||BS EN ISO 12572|
|Emmisivity ASTM C1371-04A||0.04|
|Tensile Strength||EN 12311-1 L:705 W:355|
|Tear resistance||EN 12310-1 L:212 W:111|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
|Total Coverage (per roll)||24sqm|
|Weight per roll||4kg|
|Colour||Reflective Silver Foil|
|Packing||142 Poly Tube|
|Dimensions packed||1.2m x 100mm|