- TOTALLY NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE: Our supply comes from renewable cork oak trees, manufactured into 300x300mm, 4mm thick unsealed tiles
- HARD-WEARING, LONG-LASTING: Cork has natural strength and softness – and with sealer it can be made waterproof, stainproof and protected for years.
- FAST & EASY APPLICATION: Providing 4.5 sqm of coverage, our self-adhesive cork tiles come prepared with a super strong glue for easy installation
- SIMPLE SOUNDPROOFING AND INSULATION: Applied to walls, floors and underlay, the tiles will absorb sound and shock to provide your home with installation and warmth.
- ALL DIY USES: Cork tiles make the perfect craft mat, work surface, pin board or notice board for your home office, garden shed or workshop.
THE NATURAL SOLUTION
Our untreated cork tiles come from a sustainable source of cork oak tree. Cork is unique in its combination of strength and softness, and with a built in buoyancy it creates the perfect flooring. Each tile has a timeless neutral colouring that looks great in any home and interior.
The ideal sound-proofing material, our semi-flexible tiles can be attached to the walls of any office, home studio, bedroom or snug, transforming the space into a quiet sanctuary.
AESTHETIC, INSULATED FLOORING
Why waste money with expensive underfloor heating systems when you can retain heat with natural cork tiles? Neutral look works in any home, providing a sustainable and cost-effective solution.
PRE-GLUED FOR EASY INSTALLATION:
1. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, grease free and primed with an appropriate primer.
2. Peel back the protective film and stick the tile down onto the surface
3. Apply pressure using a roller to ensure a strong adhesion
Optional: top with a sealer of acrylic or polyurethane for added protection and resistance
PERFORMS TO THE HIGHEST UK STANDARDS
Boulder Developments products are fully certified with TUV NORD so you can trust that you’re buying the highest quality cork tiles on the market. If you have any questions, just ask our UK-based team and we’ll help you out!