- TOTALLY NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE: Our supply comes from renewable cork oak trees, manufactured into 300 x 300mm, 4mm thick unsealed tiles
- HARD-WEARING, LONG-LASTING: Cork has natural strength and softness – and with sealer it can be made waterproof, stainproof and protected for years.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Providing 4.5 sqm of coverage, our cork tiles can be installed by anyone – all you need is a Stanley knife, a ruler and adhesive.
- SIMPLE SOUNDPROOFING AND INSULATION: Applied to walls, floors and underlay, the tiles will absorb sound and shock to provide your home with installation and warmth.
- ALL DIY USES: Cork tiles make the perfect craft mat, work surface, pin board or notice board for your home office, garden shed or workshop.
THE NATURAL SOLUTION
Our untreated cork tiles come from a sustainable source of cork oak tree. Cork is unique in its combination of strength and softness, and with a built in buoyancy it creates the perfect flooring. Each tile has a timeless neutral colouring that looks great in any home and interior.
The ideal sound-proofing material, our semi-flexible tiles can be attached to the walls of any office, home studio, bedroom or snug, transforming the space into a quiet sanctuary.
AESTHETIC, INSULATED FLOORING
Why waste money with expensive underfloor heating systems when you can retain heat with natural cork tiles? Neutral look works in any home, providing an ecologically-permissible and cost-effective solution.
1. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, grease free and primed with an appropriate primer.
2. Apply a good quality adhesive – MS polymer (modified silicone) Floor Adhesive would work best
3. Stick down the tile and use a roller to ensure a strong adhesion
Optional: top with a sealer of acrylic or polyurethane for added protection and resistance
PERFORMS TO THE HIGHEST UK STANDARDS
Boulder Developments products are fully certified with TUV NORD so you can trust that you’re buying the highest quality cork tiles on the market. If you have any questions, just ask our UK-based team and we’ll help you out!